Founded in January 2012, Starttech Ventures is one of the World’s first professional venture builders. Based in Europe and headquartered in Athens, Greece, we build on great successes such as Epignosis and Yodeck.
We specialize in early stage B2B SaaS companies and we focus on founders from the Eastern Mediterranean and SE Europe.
In our venture builder, we exclusively co-found and invest in early-stage B2B SaaS startups with high-velocity business model and commercial focus on the North American market. We also work as a private pre-seed and seed investor in promising tech businesses from All around the world.
Viewing entrepreneurship as both an art and a science, we identify as Lean Startup and Design Thinking aficionados.
Last but certainly not least, we consider the economy of knowledge, creativity and cooperation as a catalyst for positive change all around the world.
Latest Articles from our Blog
- LearnWorlds: QnA at the Scale-up Greece eventIn our third and final part of the series we’ll get a chance to have an insightful discussion with Panos Siozos, CEO at LearnWorlds.
- LearnWorlds: the route to the topAt our 5th Scale-up Greece event, we had the honor to host LearnWorlds, a thriving edutech startup that recently managed to close a successful funding round.
- LearnWorlds: a Scale-up Greece eventWe had the honor of hosting the LearnWorlds team with an insightful discussion with Panos Siozos, a founding member of this thriving edtech company.
- ScaleupGreece with LearnWorlds: Create & sell online courses from your own websiteLearnworlds, a cloud-based e-learning platform, offers Professionals, Entrepreneurs & Training Managers a solution tailored to their needs and a team of experts to help achieve their goals.
- Public and Private Investments in DLTs, webinar by DLT4AllThursday April 15th, 2021: An insightful DLT4ALL webinar, titled “Public & Private Investment in DLTs: Quadruple Helix for Decentralization”. Don’t miss it!
- Is pre-seed funding all you’ll ever need?There are a lot of considerations in startup financial planning. If you’re just starting out, you’re probably focused on pre-seed funding. Is it enough?