Your journey from prototype
to scale up starts here.
Starttech Ventures is an experienced early stage investor and incubator. We provide startups with all the necessary infrastructure to help them gain momentum and grow.
We focus on investing in tech businesses and helping them to scale up with investments in capital, talent and entrepreneurial drive.
Brands from our Portfolio
Latest Articles from our Blog
- What are pre-seed investors? Do you need them?Pre-seed investors may be a fairly recent addition to the startup scene, but its importance to early stage companies is growing increasingly significant.
- What’s a valuation cap and why do you need itA Valuation cap is, without a doubt, the most important term of your seed investment contract, be it a convertible note or a SAFE. But, how does it work?
- Startup distractions: things to avoid when running a business in parallel with product developmentAs a startup founder or business owner, you need to steer clear of startup distractions and find the time to handle the really important tasks at hand.
- How to write a term sheet for a convertible noteSigning a term sheet for a convertible note is a kind of a no-strings-attached agreement, between a startup and investors. But, how do you write one?
- Startups: in search of the right problem to solveStartup founders usually have both knowledge and experience to solve problems. But, are they any good at finding the right problem to solve?
- How to conduct a post-money valuation, the right wayPost-money valuation is more or less a matter of ‘rough’ calculations, estimations, market research & negotiations. But, what is the right way to do it?