Founded in January 2012, Starttech Ventures is one of the World’s first professional venture builders. Based in Europe and headquartered in Athens, Greece, we build on great successes such as Epignosis and Yodeck.
We specialize in early stage B2B SaaS companies and we focus on founders from the Eastern Mediterranean and SE Europe.
In our venture builder, we exclusively co-found and invest in early-stage B2B SaaS startups with high-velocity business model and commercial focus on the North American market. We also work as a private pre-seed and seed investor in promising tech businesses from All around the world.
Viewing entrepreneurship as both an art and a science, we identify as Lean Startup and Design Thinking aficionados.
Last but certainly not least, we consider the economy of knowledge, creativity and cooperation as a catalyst for positive change all around the world.
Latest Articles from our Blog
- ScaleupGreece with LearnWorlds: Create & sell online courses from your own websiteLearnworlds, a cloud-based e-learning platform, offers Professionals, Entrepreneurs & Training Managers a solution tailored to their needs and a team of experts to help achieve their goals.
- Public and Private Investments in DLTs, webinar by DLT4AllThursday April 15th, 2021: An insightful DLT4ALL webinar, titled “Public & Private Investment in DLTs: Quadruple Helix for Decentralization”. Don’t miss it!
- Is pre-seed funding all you’ll ever need?There are a lot of considerations in startup financial planning. If you’re just starting out, you’re probably focused on pre-seed funding. Is it enough?
- MVP development, the Lean wayCan MVP development be wasteful as a process? Spend too much time on it and you’ll see. And it’s not the only mistake startups make at this early stage.
- What is a startup advisor and what do they do?Just as no man is an island, no startup should be without a startup advisor. Very few startup founders achieve success alone, without some outside expertise
- How to manage and extend your startup runwayAirplanes need a runway to take off. Its length depends on the plane’s size & weather conditions. Startup founders are equally in need of a “startup runway”