Our Friday Q&As
Being open means that you’re welcoming opportunities to learn and grow
What would be a startup ecosystem without a Q&A session?
Well, another corporate-like environment without the slightest spark of interest. And that’s exactly what we had in mind when we started our weekly Q&A talks.
So, every Friday we gather together and have insightful conversations with interesting people that come talk to us about their experiences.
Our special guests are people with different backgrounds:
entrepreneurs, designers, angel investors, professors, venture capitalists, psychologists, dietitians, business coaches, trainers and any other occupation you could imagine.
People that have an interesting story to share. One that will help us become better at our professional and personal life.
Want to learn more about our guest talks?
Be our guest!
- Public and Private Investments in DLTs, webinar by DLT4AllThursday April 15th, 2021: An insightful DLT4ALL webinar, titled “Public & Private Investment in DLTs: Quadruple Helix for Decentralization”. Don’t miss it!
- Is pre-seed funding all you’ll ever need?There are a lot of considerations in startup financial planning. If you’re just starting out, you’re probably focused on pre-seed funding. Is it enough?
- MVP development, the Lean wayCan MVP development be wasteful as a process? Spend too much time on it and you’ll see. And it’s not the only mistake startups make at this early stage.
- What is a startup advisor and what do they do?Just as no man is an island, no startup should be without a startup advisor. Very few startup founders achieve success alone, without some outside expertise
- How to manage and extend your startup runwayAirplanes need a runway to take off. Its length depends on the plane’s size & weather conditions. Startup founders are equally in need of a “startup runway”
- OK Google! Find a business incubator near meHow can I find a business incubator near me, to help turn my idea into a business? You’ve probably spent time googling about this. But, let us help you out!