We value our people and we make sure to reward them as well
To be effective in your job, you need to feel appreciated. You need to know all your efforts are recognized. Recognition drives motivation, builds trust, improves culture and makes the workplace a happy place to spend each and every day of your weekdays; a place to live and grow.
That’s why, at Starttech, we annually reward our best employees with two recognition awards; our traditional Vtrip Award and (more recently) our Rising Vtrip Award. These are not just “top performers” awards. It’s a gesture of gratitude for those that embody our five core values:
teamwork, entrepreneurship, innovation, quality, usefulness
Qualities that all of our team members need to have. Our honorees are credited and respected for their strong performance, their significant achievements and their peer-to-peer contribution, within their team and beyond. That’s what a culture of recognition means for us.
As for the prize, we make sure it’s something that matches our honoree’s personality, to make for a memorable experience 🙂
Want to learn more about our employee recognition awards?
Awarded VTrippers of the year
2007: George Dramitinos, CTO/CIO at Yodeck
2008: Periklis Venakis Lead engineer at Epignosis
2009: Lefteris Trimintzios – CEO and Co-Founder at DreamClass
2010: Manos Moschous – CTO at AbZorba
2011: Thanassis Parathyras – Co-Founder and CTO at Stackmasters
2012: George Tesseris – CTO at DreamClass
2013: Chris Kritikos – Senior Software Engineer at Abzorba
2014: Eleftheria Papatheodorou – Customer Support and Training Manager at Epignosis
2015: Vangelis Mihalopoulos – Co-Founder at Starttech Ventures and CEO at Yodeck.
2016: Collectively to:
Pantelis Petridis – Co-Founder and Senior Software Engineer at Elorus
Giorgos Stratakis – Software engineer at Elorus.
2017: Nikos Kapetanos – Lead Backend Engineer at Yodeck
2018: Giorgos Zisopoulos – Software Engineer at Veturilo
2019: Panagiotis Sarantopoulos – Head of Content Marketing, Lean Acceleration, Starttech Ventures
“Rising” Vtripper Honorees
2019 George Zaroulis – Systems Engineer at Stackmasters
How about some interviews?
While not everyone was available for a brief discussion, after the fact, we’ve done our best to include a few fun facts and perks about working with a startup in our portfolio.
- Public and Private Investments in DLTs, webinar by DLT4AllThursday April 15th, 2021: An insightful DLT4ALL webinar, titled “Public & Private Investment in DLTs: Quadruple Helix for Decentralization”. Don’t miss it!
- Is pre-seed funding all you’ll ever need?There are a lot of considerations in startup financial planning. If you’re just starting out, you’re probably focused on pre-seed funding. Is it enough?
- MVP development, the Lean wayCan MVP development be wasteful as a process? Spend too much time on it and you’ll see. And it’s not the only mistake startups make at this early stage.
- What is a startup advisor and what do they do?Just as no man is an island, no startup should be without a startup advisor. Very few startup founders achieve success alone, without some outside expertise
- How to manage and extend your startup runwayAirplanes need a runway to take off. Its length depends on the plane’s size & weather conditions. Startup founders are equally in need of a “startup runway”
- OK Google! Find a business incubator near meHow can I find a business incubator near me, to help turn my idea into a business? You’ve probably spent time googling about this. But, let us help you out!